What you need to know
- We are consolidating all hosting brands of The Constant Company (Choopa, ReliableServers and UnmeteredServers) under Constant’s flagship Vultr cloud computing brand.
- There is no change to your existing hosted services (servers, IP addresses, or other services) and no change to pricing for servers that you currently use under any of those brands.
- We are NOT shutting down any of these operations – this change is a rebranding and migration to the Vultr billing portal. There is no technical maintenance included as part of this change, and so you will not be exposed to downtime.
Why is this change happening?
The Constant family of brands (Choopa, ReliableServers, UnmeteredServers, and Vultr) have thrived together for many years, but in order to streamline our operations and billing, and to offer you the more powerful capabilities of the Vultr platform, we have decided to consolidate the hosting brands under the Vultr name and platform. Vultr is the world’s largest independent cloud computing platform, having served over 1.5 million customers globally from our 27 cloud data centers around the world, with both cloud and bare metal offerings.
What do I need to do?
- Action #1: You need to create a free account in the Vultr control panel by November 15, 2022.
- Action #2: Add a payment method to your Vultr account and verify your email address. Credit Cards stored in the Reliable Servers billing system will not be moved to Vultr.
- Action #3: Once your new Vultr Account is created, open a support ticket in the Reliable Servers portal and we will finalize the transition to Vultr with you.
If you have any questions regarding your account billing or if you choose to use a different email address for your Vultr account, just let us know and we will coordinate the administrative changes with you. This change will not impact your service or result in any downtime.
Going forward, you will receive one monthly consolidated Vultr account bill, and will have the added benefit of being able to deploy new cloud compute or bare metal servers easily in the Vultr control panel.
If you have any questions or concerns, please submit a support ticket at https://my.reliableservers.com/support/